The Quartier de la Gare is located in the middle of a 12,000m² mixed
urban development project that will see the construction of
accommodation, offices and shops as part of the modernisation and
extension of the SNCF train station between now and 2019. The area also
boasts two Saint-Nazaire coworking spaces, namely:
This is an entrepreneurs’ cooperative located in the Station’s premises (business centre) and provides:
• 100m2 of work space split between open space, private offices, meeting rooms, a relaxation area, a coffee spot and an area for pooled facilities (printer, scanner and photocopier).
• The skills of the cooperative’s entrepreneurs (split according to sector, such as communication, web, training and consultancy) to support coworkers with their projects.
OFFICE COFFEE, QUARTIER DE LA GARE
Office Coffee is based in an unusual and cosy 100m² premises and offers:
• a hosting area with 10 work stations and comfortable armchairs
• three meeting rooms: a 25m² workshop for group work, training and seminars, and two 14m² rooms in which 8 to 10 people can sit at a round table.
• A terrace for working outdoors or taking a break
• A central, equipped kitchen
• On-site catering
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENT COWORKING SPACE IN SAINT-NAZAIRE?
At the lower end of the scale, rental rates for coworking space in the Nantes Saint-Nazaire urban area are particularly attractive.
Work station rental rate
||1 HOUR||½ DAY||DAY||1 Month|
|4 €||8 €||15 €||200 €|
(+ 2 € per additionnal hour)
|15 €||No monthly rate|
Saint-Nazaire’s coworking spaces also provide meeting rooms for hosting clients, or staging events, seminars or training sessions.
(charges et services INCLUDED)
|1 HOUR||½ DAY||DAY|
40 € (8/10 people)
(tarification à l’heure uniquement)
(max 18 people/30 for conference)
Other, Attractiveness, International
Attractiveness, International, Business