LE CARRÉ THE COWORKING CARRSQUARE, LE PAQUEBOT QUARTER
Right in the heart of the city, Le Paquebot quarter benefits from the dynamic that comes from being in the centre of the action. Located on the main commercial artery, in a 215m² premises, Le Carré is the largest coworking space in Saint-Nazaire. It offers modern equipment in a cosy atmosphere, with features including:
• an open space with connected work stations
• four 15m² offices
• two meeting rooms (one holding 10 people, the other for 20 people)
• communal relaxation areas: lounge, kitchen, dining room, two telephone booths that can be converted into siesta rooms
• shared tools, including photocopier, scanner and fax.
Le Carré also helps companies to set up by providing:
• permanent presence of experienced staff and the option to arrange free monthly meeting on technical matters (legal, accounting, tax, etc.)
• administrative services (secretariat, invoicing, etc.)
• holding events
LE PÉRISCOP AND OFFICE COFFEE, QUARTIER DE LA GARE
The Quartier de la Gare is located in the middle of a 12,000m² mixed urban development project that will see the construction of accommodation, offices and shops as part of the modernisation and extension of the SNCF train station between now and 2019. The area also boasts two Saint-Nazaire coworking spaces, namely:
This is an entrepreneurs’ cooperative located in the Station’s premises (business centre) and provides:
• 100m2 of work space split between open space, private offices, meeting rooms, a relaxation area, a coffee spot and an area for pooled facilities (printer, scanner and photocopier).
• The skills of the cooperative’s entrepreneurs (split according to sector, such as communication, web, training and consultancy) to support coworkers with their projects.
Office Coffee is based in an unusual and cosy 100m² premises and offers:
• a hosting area with 10 work stations and comfortable armchairs
• three meeting rooms: a 25m² workshop for group work, training and seminars, and two 14m² rooms in which 8 to 10 people can sit at a round table.
• A terrace for working outdoors or taking a break
• A central, equipped kitchen
• On-site catering
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENT COWORKING SPACE IN SAINT-NAZAIRE?
At the lower end of the scale, rental rates for coworking space in the Nantes Saint-Nazaire urban area are particularly attractive.
Work station rental rate
||1 HOUR||½ DAY||DAY||1 Month|
|4 €||8 €||15 €||200 €|
(+ 2 € per additionnal hour)
|15 €||No monthly rate|
Saint-Nazaire’s coworking spaces also provide meeting rooms for hosting clients, or staging events, seminars or training sessions.
(charges et services INCLUDED)
|1 HOUR||½ DAY||DAY|
40 € (8/10 people)
(tarification à l’heure uniquement)
(max 18 people/30 for conference)
Digital, Attractiveness, Talents
Digital, Business, Talents, Attractiveness
Health / Biotech, Attractiveness